- Ansarada Vietnam Ltd. , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 27 Apr 2018
HOW WILL YOU CREATE IMPACT?
- You have a unique opportunity to lead a portfolio of AI and Machine Learning data-driven Products with scope to exponentially grow them into a huge market opportunity. Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, you'll be an experienced product professional who knows how to drive revenue and beat competitors.
- You work collaboratively with an open mind and heart, and an honest belief that making life easier for our customers is really important. You remain perpetually curious, and are seeking a company that will give you space to keep learning and growing. The impact you have will grow the business for your product line and see you viewed as a top performer throughout the organisation and the industry.
WHAT IS THIS ROLE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Acting as the CEO of your product
- You will own and define the short, medium and long term roadmap
- Measured on the P&L and the success of your products
- You are the go-to person for all aspects of your product across the company
- End to end management of the product lifecycle from market requirements and product stories to release management
- You ensure Product Management disciplines are upheld at Ansarada
WHAT SHOULD YOU POSSESS?
- 3 to 5 years in a Product Management, UX or Product Marketing role
- Experience in building products and features based on data analytics, AI or Machine Learning
- Excellent communicator that can influence and bring teams together
- Strong public speaking skills
- Global outlook with the willingness and ability to accommodate different time zones
- Need to have worked in an agile development environment
About Ansarada Vietnam Ltd.
We prioritise and reward innovation in all areas of our business as we work to provide businesses with a software solution that helps them maximise their potential and be better prepared for the stages in their evolution. We recently ranked among Australia’s Top 20 most innovative businesses in the Westpac Businesses of Tomorrow awards. Ansarada's culture of putting employees first also earned us a place in Australia's Best Place to Work.